Sunday, May 1, 2011

I can see the sun . . . and there aren't any clouds :)

So, if you haven't guessed already, I'm in San Jose, CA right now!  I already took a bunch of pictures, but I don't feel like posting them right now.  I know that sounds lazy, but it's because I have the most horrible headache--I love flying, but I always get the worst headaches and earaches.  I can't find any Advil (I must have left it at home) but I just drank a cup of coffee and it's helping.

I'm sitting by the window in the hotel room looking out at the beautiful sun!  Well, I'm not exactly looking right now since I'm typing--and I can't look that long anyway 'cause my head still hurts.  I'm not sure what we'll be doing this evening but I'll post (hopefully pics too) as soon as I get back.  Hope you all (at least the readers in the cleveland area) are enjoying your nasty weather lol :p

Ok, so the hotel is really close to the airport and really low planes keep flying over.  If I happen to have my phone or the camera with me I'll make sure to get a picture of that.  I was so excited to see the first palm tree.  That was the first thing I looked for when dad and I got into the rental car.  So, I did get a picture of the palm tree.  And, there are a bunch of really cool (but not the best quality because it was with a cell phone camera through a window!) pictures from the plane's window.   Check back soon for some pictures and some updates about what dad and I ended up going to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment