Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Something fun for once!

Blogging is really fun.  At least, when the subject is fun.  I started another blog earlier about theology and philosophy, and while I really love studying theology and philosophy, it's really hard to post often because it requires a lot more thought than just a fun post (don't read that wrong because theology and philosophy are really fun for me . . . it's just not the same kind of fun).  So,  I decided that I needed a fun blog for . . . well . . . just fun!  I will still be posting on Never Surrender, it just won't be as frequent.  This blog, on the other hand, will probably have a lot more posts . . . and pictures too!

I hope to have some fun stories on here.  There will probably be a lot of posts on 4H :)  Eventually I'll have some posts on animal care as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment