Friday, April 22, 2011

California and Palm Trees

So, I changed the background of my blog probably at least 20 times.  No joke!  I wanted to find a "farmy" one . . . but, although I live on a farm, I really like palm trees. So the background--until I find a better one--will be palm trees.

Speaking of California, which we weren't but now we are (actually the palm trees reminded me of CA :p), I will be in San Jose, CA from May 1 through the 8.  But, I will most likely not take a break from blogging.  In fact, I hope I'll be able to post more often because I should have a lot of spare time there and a lot of pretty pictures.  My dad's going there on a business trip and I get to go with him!!  I've always ALWAYS wanted to go to CA.  So, because it's a business trip there are a few days that he will have conferences so I'll probably have a lot of free time those days--free time to blog I hope!  So make sure you check my blog the first week of May!

3 comments:

  1. Can I hide in your suit case?? jk...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun!!! Be sure to take pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @farmgirl - haha! Sure, as long as you bring a goat :p

    @afcello - I definitely will!

    ReplyDelete